In the section dating Judgement Day we outlined in detail our reasons for believing that John was 9 years old at that time and that those events took place in 1994.
Also, although we are told that John sent back Kyle from the year 2029, we will establish in the Chronologies that the dates John gives Kyle, and Kyle gives Sarah, are not accurate, and intentionally so. Therefore, although we know John goes on to become the leader of the resistance, and sends Kyle and two reprogrammed T‑800's back, we cannot be certain of the dates upon which these things happen.
- John is born on February 28th.
- John and his mother live underground in "various places" towards the end "in Baja".
- John returns to Los Angeles with his mother.
- John is placed with foster parents after his mother is incarcerated.
- John enrolls in West Hills Junior High as an 8th grader.
- On March 25th John and Kate make out in Mike Kripke's basement.
- On March 26th, John and the T‑800 rescue his mother from Pescadero.
- On March 27th, John and his mother visit Enrique, return to Los Angeles and blow up Cyberdyne.
- John goes "off the grid".
- August 24th, John meets Kate at clinic, they end up at Crystal Peak.
- Judgment Day.
- 2004-2029 (?)
- John and Kate lead the human resistance.
- They send Kyle and two T‑800's into the past.