Events changed by the arrival of the reprogrammed T-800
Finally, we have arrived at a point where all of the events seen in the first three Terminator stories can take place in one timeline.
- Sarah lives her life.
- On Friday, May 11, 1984, a T-800 Terminator arrives to kill her.
- Kyle arrives to protect her.
- Kyle shares with Sarah knowledge of Skynet, Judgment Day (1997 - false), the War with the Machines and Sarah's unborn son's role in leading the resistance and the legend of the great Sarah Connor.
- Kyle becomes John's father.
- The T-800 fails to kill Sarah.
- Cyberdyne obtains parts from the T-800 and begins to develop Skynet.
- Sarah gives birth to John on February 28, 1985.
- Knowing about the war, Sarah goes underground and raises John to be the leader of the resistance.
- In 1993 Sarah is diagnosed with leukemia. She and John return to Los Angeles.
- Sarah attempts to blow up Cyberdyne to prevent the war.
- She fails and is incarcerated in Pescadero. John lives with foster parents and is enrolled in school.
- On Thursday, March 24th 1994 John meets Kate in Mike Kripke's basement.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- On Friday, March 25th 1994 a T-1000 Terminator arrives to kill John.
- A reprogrammed T-800 arrives to protect John.
- John succeeds in liberating Sarah and they successfully destroy Cyberdyne.
- CRS gets Cyberdyne's patents and continues work on Skynet.
- Sarah dies of leukemia in 1997.
- John goes off the grid.
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- On Friday, July 24th, 2004 a T-X arrives to kill John's lieutenants.
- A reprogrammed T-800 arrives to get John and Kate to safety.
- John and Kate meet again at the veterinary hospital.
- Judgment Day happens Saturday, July 25th, 2004.
- John rises to leadership in the resistance along with Kate.
- Skynet sends a T-800 Terminator back to kill Sarah.
- John sends Kyle back to become his father.
- Skynet concludes that its attempt to kill Sarah must have failed and sends a T-1000 Terminator to 1994 to kill John.
- John reprograms a T-800 Terminator with detailed files on Myles Dyson and Cyberdyne, and sends it to 1994.
- Skynet concludes that its attempt to kill John must have failed. It wants to send a Terminator to kill John just before Judgment Day but cannot find any record of his whereabouts. It sends a T-X back to 2004 to kill John's lieutenants.
- Skynet kills John.
- Kate reprograms a T-800 and sends it back to 2004 to get she and John together and into a safe location.
Notes on Chronology 7
Although it was John's idea to change the past as little as possible, and so, rather than have the T-800 in 1994 warn him about the 2004 date for Judgement Day, send another back to 2004, he is killed before he can do this. Kate decides to continue John's idea of changing things as little as possible and she reprograms the T-800 and sends it back.